Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It begins with Meta

What does every single person do when they first start a blog? They talk about what that blog is going to be about, of course. Usually something along the lines of "This is me, and this is what I do, and this blog will be about this or that".

Well, I'm going to do no different, though one can argue that at this point this is not just a meta-post, it's a meta-meta-post, since it's a post talking about the meta-post ...

This blog will be about interesting yet seemingly random thoughts about life in general. Mostly things that are not usually discussed. The kind of thoughts that might pop into your head during that "drift-off" phase of sleep, right before you lose consciousness.

The subjects of the post will come from a wide variety of categories, including but not limited to:

1. Psychology
2. Religion
3. Relationships
4. Philosophy
5. Biology
6. Technology
7. Too-complex-and-weird-to-have-its-own-category


This blog is not for the close-minded or the faint of heart.

1 comment:

gergelyk said...

My interests include, but are not limited to:

1. Computer science
2. Philosophy
3. Classical music and composition ...


That's me being smartass with an old quote of sorts. I wonder if anyone ever thinks "I'm faint hearted, I'd better not read on" ?

And fine, I'll start my own blogspot blog too.